Chicago Roundup, Inc. is a volunteer-based organization for the celebration of 12-step recovery from alcohol and drug addiction within the LGBTQ+ community. This organization produces engaging events in a safe environment, affording participants the opportunity to have a spiritual awakening.
Our Main Event – August 19th, 2017
- This year the Roundup is a one day gathering of LGBTQ+’s celebrating recovery and those interested in finding out what a life of recovery has to offer.
- Provides thought-provoking workshops, engaging speakers, pure entertainment and fellowship opportunities intended to enhance your spiritual, emotional and sober life.
- Offers the perfect opportunity to meet other recovering people from all over the world and make some wonderful new friendships in the process.
- Is hosted in the heart of Boystown at the largest LGBTQ+ community center in the Midwest, Chicago’s state-of-the-art Center on Halsted.
- This year will be on August 19th, 2017.
Throughout the year, Chicago Roundup produces several programming and fundraising events which foster a sense of fun and community in our sober fellowship.